HACKING LIKE A PRO---How to Bypass Candy Crush Saga's Waiting Period to Get New Lives & Levels Immediately - HACKING LIKE A PRO

Latest

Monday 8 December 2014

HACKING LIKE A PRO---How to Bypass Candy Crush Saga's Waiting Period to Get New Lives & Levels Immediately



There's an easy time hack available for Candy Crush Saga that let's you bypass the time restrictions to you can play more games faster, and this video guide from KiboshGaming will walk you through it on both Android and iOS devices.There is no real "hacking" involved here. Whenever you lose all 5 of our lives and have to wait to play, you simply change your device's date and time manually to trick Candy Crush into giving you more lives earlier. This also will help you bypass the 24-hour time restrictions for new Mystery Quest levels—without bugging your Facebook friends.

Getting New Lives Faster on Android Phones & Tablets

It's a really easy process, but one you have to follow exactly, less you want to have to wait longer than normal. Even if you mess up, there's a way to fix it. The below instructions are for a Nexus 7 tablet with Android 4.4 KitKat, but adjusting time/date settings on other Android devices will be very similar.
  1. Lose all lives
  2. Exit the Candy Crush app
  3. Open your device's Settings menu
  4. Tap on Date & time
  5. Unselect Automatic date & time
  6. Tap on Set date
  7. Change the date to at least 1 day earlier
  8. Tap on Done
  9. Exit the Settings app
  10. Go back to Candy Crush
  11. Verify you have new lives
  12. DO NOT PLAY
  13. Return to your Date & time settings first
  14. Select Automatic date & time
  15. Then go back to Candy Crush and play
If you start playing before you change the date/time back to automatic, the next time you lose all of your lives you will receive a ridiculously large countdown to your next set of lives. This amount of time will roughly equal the amount of time you set your date back.
To fix, just go back and set your date/time manually to be ahead of the countdown time, verify you have new lives in Candy Crush, set the time/date back to automatic—then play.



Getting New Lives Faster on iPads, iPhones, & iPod Touches

To get new lives quicker on iOS devices, the process is pretty much the same as above. The instructions below are for an iPhone 5 with iOS 6, but it works exactly the same in iOS 7 too. For an updated guide just for iOS 7 devices.
  1. Lose all lives
  2. Exit the Candy Crush app
  3. Open your device's Settings menu
  4. Tap on General
  5. Tap on Date & Time
  6. Unselect Set Automatically
  7. Tap on Set Date & Time
  8. Change the date to at least 1 day earlier
  9. Tap on Date & Time to return
  10. Exit the Settings app
  11. Go back to Candy Crush
  12. Verify you have new lives
  13. DO NOT PLAY
  14. Return to your Date & Time settings first
  15. Select Set Automatically
  16. Then go back to Candy Crush and play
Again, if you start playing before you set your time back to automatic, the next time you run out of lives you will have a larger-than-usual countdown clock. To fix, just do the same as listed above for Android devices.
If you ever have any questions or problems with this, post the below, but I've found that if you follow the steps exactly, it works every time.

3 comments:

  1. How to Bypass Candy Crush Saga’s Waiting Period to Get New Lives & Levels Immediately

    How to Bypass Candy Crush Saga’s Waiting Period to Get New Lives & Levels Immediately (CLICK HERE)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was scammed by cityinvestgp, I got a message from a trader on my Instagram and told me about how high their profit after investing was, I decided to invest in the online trade but they kept asking for more money including withdrawal fee and it was until then I realized I was being scammed. I couldn't let go because I invested my savings as at that time. I had to make a research on how I could recover my funds from them and I came across the website REMOTESPYTECH (@) GMAIL COM after so many searches. I read several good reviews about the website from various scam victims they have helped and I decided to contact the website admin for help.
      I was opportune to get my money back from the scam brokers through the help of the website recovery professional, they recovered my investments for me with all the profits I was entitled to within two weeks of contacting them. You can write REMOTESPYTECH (@) gmailcom for help too if you a victim of any kind of scam

      They are experts at dealing with online scam and assisting victims in receiving reimbursement, tracking down digital fingerprints, cyber analysis and thorough investigation.

      They offer other services such as

      Phone cloning ( catching, monitoring and tracking a suspected cheating spouse )

      Website hack

      Boost of credit scores

      Clearing of criminal records

      Fixes bad debts etc

      Contact them now!!!

      REMOTESPYTECH (@) GMAIL, COM

      WhatsApp: +56 9 3129 3092

      Best phone spying and fund recovery expert

      Delete
  2. I was scammed by cityinvestgp, I got a message from a trader on my Instagram and told me about how high their profit after investing was, I decided to invest in the online trade but they kept asking for more money including withdrawal fee and it was until then I realized I was being scammed. I couldn't let go because I invested my savings as at that time. I had to make a research on how I could recover my funds from them and I came across the website REMOTESPYTECH (@) GMAIL COM after so many searches. I read several good reviews about the website from various scam victims they have helped and I decided to contact the website admin for help.
    I was opportune to get my money back from the scam brokers through the help of the website recovery professional, they recovered my investments for me with all the profits I was entitled to within two weeks of contacting them. You can write REMOTESPYTECH (@) gmailcom for help too if you a victim of any kind of scam

    They are experts at dealing with online scam and assisting victims in receiving reimbursement, tracking down digital fingerprints, cyber analysis and thorough investigation.

    They offer other services such as

    Phone cloning ( catching, monitoring and tracking a suspected cheating spouse )

    Website hack

    Boost of credit scores

    Clearing of criminal records

    Fixes bad debts etc

    Contact them now!!!

    REMOTESPYTECH (@) GMAIL, COM

    WhatsApp: +56 9 3129 3092

    ReplyDelete