HACKING LIKE A PRO---How to hide ip ?-Simple way to hide ip.... - HACKING LIKE A PRO

Latest

Sunday 7 December 2014

HACKING LIKE A PRO---How to hide ip ?-Simple way to hide ip....

How to hide ip ?-Simple way to hide ip....


It is easy to change your ip address without using proxy server,softwares.

  • Open Command Prompt
  • Type ipconfig /release just like that, and hit enter
  • Type "exit" and leave the prompt
  • Right-click on "Network Places" or "My Network Places" on your Control Panel.
  • Click on "properties"
  • You should now be on a screen with something titled "Local Area Connection", or something close to that, and, if you have a network hooked up, all of your other networks.
  • Right click on "Local Area Connection" and click "properties"
  • Double-click on the "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)" from the list under the "General" tab
  • Click on "Use the following IP address" under the "General" tab
  • Create an IP address (It doesn't matter what it is. I just type 1 and 2 until i fill the area up).
  • Press "Tab" and it should automatically fill in the "Subnet Mask" section with default numbers.
  • Hit the "Ok" button here
  • Hit the "Ok" button again
  • You should now be back to the "Local Area Connection" screen.

  • Right-click back on "Local Area Connection" and go to properties again.
  • Go back to the "TCP/IP" settings
  • This time, select "Obtain an IP address automatically"
  • Hit "Ok" Hit "Ok" again
  • You now have a new IP address

This will change your dynamic ip only not your ISP/IP Address.

1 comment:

  1. I was scammed by cityinvestgp, I got a message from a trader on my Instagram and told me about how high their profit after investing was, I decided to invest in the online trade but they kept asking for more money including withdrawal fee and it was until then I realized I was being scammed. I couldn't let go because I invested my savings as at that time. I had to make a research on how I could recover my funds from them and I came across the website REMOTESPYTECH (@) GMAIL COM after so many searches. I read several good reviews about the website from various scam victims they have helped and I decided to contact the website admin for help.
    I was opportune to get my money back from the scam brokers through the help of the website recovery professional, they recovered my investments for me with all the profits I was entitled to within two weeks of contacting them. You can write REMOTESPYTECH (@) gmailcom for help too if you a victim of any kind of scam

    They are experts at dealing with online scam and assisting victims in receiving reimbursement, tracking down digital fingerprints, cyber analysis and thorough investigation.

    They offer other services such as

    Phone cloning ( catching, monitoring and tracking a suspected cheating spouse )

    Website hack

    Boost of credit scores

    Clearing of criminal records

    Fixes bad debts etc

    Contact them now!!!

    REMOTESPYTECH (@) GMAIL, COM

    WhatsApp: +56 9 3129 3092

    ReplyDelete